Thursday, September 20, 2018

Kuzu zangpo :)


I have always wanted to blog and being able to finally create a blog (I am still exploring), i should say i am really happy.  I knew i wanted to blog about 'Travelling" ( i am not a frequent traveller, cause i am also a BROKER, if there is this word :P, basically means i have not enough money for exotic travels) cause i like getting into wilderness and getting lost. They say people who travel are merrier and are story tellers. I want to be an amazing story teller to my grand children one day. I will be basically blogging about my travels so far which is in and outside Bhutan.

Also a note to the reader, I am just a Chemistry teacher, so do forgive me for any grammatical errors  la!

Just a Hi note to all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layaps, do they really smell?

Layaps A woman wearing black coat, black skirt and a peculiar hat with colourful beads which looks nothing like our nati...